Dienstag, 15. Mai 2007

Flash your stash :)

So, here is mine!
Not really much, but it grows B-)



First some rests :) Up is the rest of my clapotis, Noro silk garden = ♥ The others are rests of cotton blend yarn I used for the hokie healing squares.



I foud these on sale for -50% so I had to buy them :) Gedifra yarns with 49% new wool and 51% acrylic. So soft!



A buy from ebay, all Assuan from Schewe, mercerized cotton yarn.



Some other rests, upper left is Tommy from Schachenmeyer, its for babyclothings. Lower left shows rest of black Regia cotton sock yarn, I knitted socks for my boyfried! Right beside of it, Regia sock yarn 100% wool, the rest of my first sock in grey shades. Above the rest of the Gedifra, beneath 2 rests of my potholders, 100% cotton from schoeller&stahl, Record 210. And on the lower right, some frogged Micro Cablé from schoeller&stahl, 100% acrylic.



Some sock yarn from Regia for a Jolly Roger head band and on the right cotton yarn for the ballband dishcloth.



On the left the micro cablé, I have more of them, but don't know where :) on the right, my oldest UFO (6 month now), my first socks on my favourite DPNs: Prym bamboo



Last but not least, also from sale: yummy yarn with acrylic and mohair!

I forgot my needles! I made a needle roll by myself:



And closed:




That was my stash, hope you enjoyed!

x-posted to my journal and blogspot

Kommentare:

  1. You're brave to flash your stash! I don't think I have enough room! The needle bag is really great!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I like your needle bag!

    You have some great stuff in your stash. YUMMY!

    AntwortenLöschen