Dienstag, 19. Juni 2007

baby eyelet socks

Last week, I finished my baby eyelet socks from designated knitter. They are for the daughter of a friend of us.







yarn: Schachenmayr nomotta Timmi (needed 18g)
needles: 2,25mm/US1 DPNs
size: 7-12 month
time: about 3 hours each
They were done so fast, its amazing! Hope they fit and the parents will like them!

My monkey socks grow, I now knit the last rows of the turn heel, the rest will be finished quickly. I'm so excited, how they look an my feet, wearing a skirt and nice shoes :)

I listened yesterday to the podcast #3 from the knitters uncensored while I was doing things for the studies and laughted out loud, it was so much fun!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

    AntwortenLöschen