1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
I love all wool, especially the merino ones. And alpaca. I don't like 100% acrylic
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
Big tins and a needle roll I sew by myself
3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I knit since December 2006. My soon-to-be MIL taught me how to knit socks. My skill level is intermediate.
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
5. What's your favorite scent?
All the flourish things, especially rose and patchouli. Also all the fruity things, like melon, strawberry, etc.
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
Yes, I love sweets. I love chocolate with nuts the most.
7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
I sew, crochet, do crafts in any way!
8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
I like gothic music, especially industrial. My computer can play mp3s.
9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?
I like dark colors, black and red are my favourite combination. I can't stand pink, yellow and all the bright ones.
10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
I live with my boyfriend in a small appartment in the middle of Munich, Germany. We don't have pets, but in the near future, we'll buy two guinea pigs.
11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
I hate ponchos, but like the rest ;)
12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
I love knitting socks, they are fun to knit and fast finished.
13. What are you knitting right now?
The MS3-stole and some socks for my father.
14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
I prefer circs, made of bamboo and aluminium (Addi)
16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
I do have both
17. How old is your oldest UFO?
My first socks from December 2006 :)
18. What is your favorite holiday?
19. Is there anything that you collect?
I collect yarn and fabrics ;)
20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
The books from my wishlist are the ones. I whould like to knit a sweater for myself and love the rusted root pattern, eris and rogue.
21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
Hm, I don't think so. But I know, there are a lot of techniques I don't know!
22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
Yes, and my size is EU 41.
23. When is your birthday?
24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what's your ID?
Yes, my ID is knitlady.