Donnerstag, 27. September 2007

WOYNW

I jump on the bandwagon, here is my WOYNW (What's on your needles Wednesday).

1) Lattice cami (the rightmost)
I hate it. I'll only finish this to free the needles and to begin with my Rebecca sweater. The yarn is splitting so much. Ugh!

2) Something new: Yoga socks (beware: pdf!)
I make these for my sister as a christmas present. I hope she'll like it :)
Yarn is Lana Grossa Meilenweit 100 special in blue. So nice to knit with!

3)The second kolenya matching the first one made with knit picks andean treasure in Mystery Heather
It's getting cold outside.

Recently jumped off the needles:
 priwinkle beret in Gedifra Sportlife and I love, love, love it! So soft yarn and fits great! Pictures soon with better weather.

boyfriend socks in Regia Royal Color: I don't know why, but they turned out too wide and way too long for my father. I think, I'm gonna rip em out, I can't stand a non-perfect object.

No photos in this post. Bad blogger - no cookie!
I promise to be sweet the next time ;)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Die Yoga-Socken sind ja genial ^^ ich glaub dadran versuch ich mich auchmal.

    AntwortenLöschen