Samstag, 6. Oktober 2007

My package arrived!

OMG! I'm so blessed! I got the best Secret Pal EVER! Look what she send me:

Here is the package, priority mail from the USA.


KnitPicks yarns! So yummy and soft. I want to take a bath in it! Look the beautiful colours of the hanks, sooo great for fall sock knitting!


The tag says:
Hand dyed by: Your secret pal
Base yarn: superwash merino
420 yards
from Knitpicks
color: Foggy Night

This will be the first casted on when I finish the pair of socks sitting on my needles. Soooooo soft!!!


Beautiful stitch markers and bone skull beads! Yay, they rock!


The upper left is honey! Honey from the USA! I never tasted it, it's great! The upper right: a really good smelling candle in a tin.
And *tada* Kool Aid. I <3 Kool Aid, it's so great for dyeing yarn.


This is a ladybug made out of glass and it is magnetic. Sits right in front of me :)


A funny magazine  called Alpenglow. I had to laugh as I saw it. Not only because we live near the alpes, the alpaca looks so cute!


My pal spoiled me rotten: stationary for my journals! LOVE! Vintage style!

Pal, you are so great!!!!

And nevertheless, she forwarded my KnitPicks order and now I can knit with interchangable needles! Let me say it again: interchangable needles!
I also ordered acid dyes and DPNs who sit on new socks for my sweetheart:

It's the graphite colorway of Regia Galaxy color. Neat, isn't it? My bf loves it simple, only k3p1. :) Fast!

I also updated my shop a little bit, now I have some more bracelets and also stitch markers to sell.
Have a look at siclady's collection.

Happy knitting!

1 Kommentar: