Samstag, 10. November 2007

OMG! Yarngasm!

I can't believe how soft this yarn is! This morning, the postwoman left a package at my doorstep: My socktopus-order!
One skein Cherry Tree Hill Supersock in Blueberry Hill and one skein Indigo Moon fingering weight Superwash Merino in Seafoam.

I swear, I never ever touched a yarn like this!

Lookie!

CTH02

CTH01
It's a bit darker than in this pic, the upper one comes closer.

IM01

And sweet Alice added a supercute stitch marker, it's in the picture above. She also added a nice note, Thanks Alice! You made my day!
The face my BF made as I sqeeed while opening the package was priceless

Kommentare:

  1. ooo I love CTH. Very pretty. Your last box goes to post tommrow.!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. box went to the post today. They said 6-10 working days. I know the fiber can not be found overseas so it should be fun!

    AntwortenLöschen