Samstag, 15. Dezember 2007

Booty Club and Knitting update

OMG! I did it, I joined the Booty Club just a second ago (3-month-subscription). It's a little Christmas gift to me, for the work for my etsy shop and my diploma thesis I hopefully finish at the end of the year. Can't wait to receive the first package in mid January!

So the last couple of days I finished some WIPs:

The Huckleberry Ascot (Interweave Knits Issue Holidays 2007) for my sister for Christmas
ascot

Matching Periwinkle Beret out of the same yarn
periwinkle01

periwinkle02

and the yoga socks *beware pdf!* for her
yogasocken01

yogasocken02

The Galaxy Socks for my cop
easyribbedsocks01

and started new ones, with the gorgeous yarn from my SP11 Sandy who also has an etsy-shop
basketweavesocks01

basketweavesocks03

basketweavesocks02

They are in simple 4st/5row basket weave pattern, but I love them!

I finished the father socks, but they turned out way too big, maybe I rip 'em out or sell them on etsy.
fathersocks3

This is all I have done, so here are my WIPs:

The Rebecca Sweater
Rebeccapulli02
the arms have to be knitted

Another yoga mat bag (from The Happy Hooker)
yoga_bag_wip02

And because my cop was asked to be the godfather of a newborn in February, I decided to crochet a blanket for the baby, the Starry, Starry Night. It gets up fast and I love the pattern. I had troubles with the beginning, but this tutorial made it easy for me to understand.
star01

star02

star03

Ok, I think this is enough. I'm glad I'm done with all the christmas knitting and enjoy the last days of my diploma thesis *haha*

Happy Holidays everyone!

Kommentare:

  1. Meine Güte, ich hätte nie soviel Geduld, aber die Sachen sind wahnsinn! :D Der Pulli (noch ohne Ärmel) ist toll! Verkaufst du die Sachen auch? :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Danke fürs Kompliment! Keine Ahnung, ich mach das meiste als Geschenke für andere. Die fathersocks vielleicht, weil sie zu groß sind.

    AntwortenLöschen