Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2008

Valentines gifts and a hat of doom...

Hello out there! We're on vacation right now, visiting my parents and the rest of the family in northern Germany.

I finished a bit of my WIPs. First the Valentine's Day gift for my boyfriend:

A washcloth in Woll-Baer Ohio 8:
BeMyValentine

Pattern: Valentine Surprise

I also was member of the Hat Attack. Here is the hat I knitted for the attack:
HatOfDoom

It turned out really nice. I died really fast, but it was so much fun to participate!

Today, I was working on the Gilmore Vest I cast on yesterday. It's a really mindless knit, perfect for TV evenings with Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewifes ;)

Happy knitting everybody!

I'm off to cinema, Sweeney Todd is starting in Germany tonight!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen