Montag, 31. März 2008

New FOs and WIP updates

Hey there!
I just wanted to let you know, what I did since my last update:

I finished the big body part of my Central Park Hoodie. Between this will be a non-hoodie version, I don't really like hoodies and for work, the more non-sportic version will be better ;) Photos later, when I block it. The second arm is already cast on!

On Wednesday, the first clue for the Mystic Light KAL was posted and I really, really love the design. I finished the first clue yesterday:
MLKALClue1
The picture was taken at the Ultra Comix, the gamers store in Nuremberg city.

From the swatch, I made a pulse warmer:
MLpulsewarmer

The yarn is soooo soft! Cherry Tree Hill Supersock Merino in Blueberry Hill.
I bought it from socktopus. They are really customer friendly!

I finally finished my Gilmore Vest (sorry for the blurry picture):
gilmorevest01

I had little problems with the armholes, they were too small, but I was able to fix it. It fits great and I'll take pictures as soon as I steamed my blouse ;)

For my sisters birthday I knit a hat:
It's Hannah from Mag knits
hannah
yarn: Schoeller + Stahl Merino Kaschmir, less than one skein
Verrrrry soft!

My third yarn pirate package arrived:
YP_Mar08_Emeraldcity
This is 100% merino wool in fingering weight, color Emerald city. Isn't it beautiful? Together with Kalamata from the first package:
YP_Jan08_Kalamata
it will make a great Chevron scarf :) I hope, it'll work!
In the second package we got this skein:
YP_Feb08_IWantCandy
A merino/tencel blend, color I want candy :)

1 Kommentar:

  1. The "Emerald City" colorway screams Earth Day Earth Day :)

    AntwortenLöschen