Samstag, 19. April 2008

CPnH and new yarn

I think, I have to show my last FO: The Central Park non Hoodie :)
Yesterday we went to the Sauerlacher Dult to buy some Wollmeise yarn and it was such a great weather, that we took pictures of my CPnH.

Here you are:

cpnh01

cpnh02

cpnh03

cpnh04

I wasn't able to buy lace yarn from her, but I bought some really great sock yarn!
I had to cast on my first skein yesterday evening, the colorway is Poison No. 5

wollmeisepoisonno5

It's a black and deep purple colorway and I knit Bellatrix socks with them. (Sorry, no link because the site is down due to the death of the designer.)

bellatrix01

Happy knitting everyone!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Oh, der ist wunderschön geworden. Und der Kragen passt auch sehr gut. Darf ich mal fragen, wieviel Du von der wundervollen Wolle benötigt hast. LG Mneme

    AntwortenLöschen