Montag, 3. November 2014

Wedding quilt for my darlings BFF

Weddingquilt 03


In August, the best friend of Robert and his sweetheart celebrated their wedding.
Anna is also a seamstress and I wanted to make a special gift for them.

I ever wanted to try this pattern and found the perfect jelly roll for this. They are also goth, so the choice for the corresponding color ways easy.

For the back I used also Kona Cotton in black and the refrigerator magnet Alphabet from Elizabeth Hartman. The technique is really easy to use, and I sew this on my beloved featherweight.
The other fabric is really beautiful, it is Stof a/s Nr. 4518-319 Kollektion: Quilters Basic Special. I bouth it at my LQS Quilt&Textilkunst. For the letters I used Sundance Graphics Objects Newspaper in Vintage.
The quilting itself is a very easy one and was done with Aurifil thread in grey.


Weddingquilt 01

This beautiful bed <3

Weddingquilt 02

Weddingquilt 04

Weddingquilt 05

Weddingquilt 06

Weddingquilt 07

Thanks to Anna for the pics. I forgot to take them before we left for the wedding XD.

Happy quilting everyone,

Simone

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen