Dienstag, 13. Januar 2015

4 Step Flagstone Quilt - FQ-Version

As I heared, that an aunt of mine is really serious sick, I had to sew a quilt for her. I really hope, it gives her comfort in these hard times.

I subscribed for the cotton + steel monthly fabric club and so I had enough fabric at home to sew one.

If you have a bunch of FQs, first address to head to is the moda bake shop.
This is where I found this really great pattern: 4-step flagstone quilt

So I picked a few from the stash and sorted them for the quilt.



This went together really fast as is quilted with my favorite pattern.





For the backing I chose a fabric from my LQS. More this 'n' that by Nancy Halvorsen Bernatex, LLC





The batting is the eco quilt batting from Freudenberg



For the binding I used the backing fabric for the first time and it worked out really well.



As she received it, she called me and was so happy :)

All the best wishes for her!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen