Dienstag, 13. Januar 2015

Chinese for beginners - or as I took the pictures as guide for the new phone holder


Last week, my final week of the holiday, my sewing mojo came back after the christmas presents sewing frenzy. I will blog about these later.

We bought new phones and they didn't fit all the holders I knit/crochet/sew until today.
So I had to sew a new one and this should also be a geeky one.

I know, I already used the pattern for the pillow cover, but I really love it and had some more orange leftovers from the pillow.

Searching on pinterest (my to sew list is even more longer ;) ) brought me to this rough pattern: Chinese smartphone holder

I measured my phone, converted it to inches, and sew.



Nananananananana Batman :D



Mr. Freeman would be proud of the covered button ;)



I used two layers of eco quilt batting inside, so the phone is really good protected.



Crowbars FTW!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen