Montag, 4. Mai 2015

Birthday quilt for my godmother - basic math quilt

For my godmothers birthday last year I made her a quilt.
I had a super cute layer cake of sew stitchy by aneela honey. Really a great theme, because my godmother is also a sewist :)

The pattern I used was the Basic Math Quilt by moda.

The top went together fast and easy, recommended especially for beginners.

Basic Math Quilt

I used a thick poly batting and a quite large quilting to have it super cuddly.

Basic Math Quilt

The backing fabric is matching with the front but not too much theme itself.

Basic Math Quilt

Quilted with the old Anker machine because my brother was serviced in those days.

Basic Math Quilt

Worked out really well and the quilt is so soft.

Basic Math Quilt

The label is printed by myself, personalized for her :)

Basic Math Quilt

Happy quilting!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen